- In order to remain in the program, you must meet with your navigator once a month to work on career or educational goals.
- You will earn incentives in the program based on the goals you and your navigator create in your ISS.
- You will review and update your ISS, with your navigator, monthly to include goals you have accomplished or that may have changed.
- You must inform your navigator when you begin new employment or end employment, as well as any changes in school enrollment.
- If you are in school, you should be sending a picture of your grades to your navigator at the end of each quarter.
- The goal of the program is for you to successfully exit with gainful employment, high school or postsecondary degree, and/or industry-recognized credentials.