Education Continuation & Exploration
Youth will have an opportunity to enroll in either:
- SAT Prep
- Credit Recovery
- Traditional & Alternative School Systems
Youth will attend at least one tour of the following:
- Trade School
- Two-Year School (Community College)
- Four-Year School (College/University)
Career Exploration & Paid Work Experience
Youth have the opportunity to be placed in a 6 week paid work experience at a work-site aligned with their career and educational goals.
Youth can earn up to $600 in incentives for completing:
- Youth Employment Workshops
- Community Service
- Career Exploration
- Credential Certified Trainings
- Monthly Check-Ins with Navigator
In order to remain in the program, you must:
- Meet with your navigator once a month to work on career/educational goals.
- Review your ISS with your navigator every month and update to include goals you have accomplished or that may have changed.
- Inform your navigator when you begin new employment or end employment, as well as any changes in school enrollment.
- If you are in school, send a picture of your grades to your navigator at the end of each school quarter.
The goal of the program is for you to successfully exit with gainful employment, a high school or postsecondary degree, and/or industry recognized credentials.
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
WANT TO SPONSOR OUR PROGRAM?cONTACT US